Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Culture

Good Afternoon Friends ,

One of the greatest things we have is our culture.  There are all types of culture and many types of languages.  We all want to learn about each other.  I have added a dora game so you can explore the Spanish language.  Click on the blue (Dora Game) .

After you have played this game, write a little bit about your culture or a culture you would like to know more about.  If you do know another language, you are more than welcome to teach us how to say something.  Since I chose to do Spanish, click on my links and you can learn the colors by clicking on the one you want to hear.  Click on the blue for this game (Learn the colors in Spanish) 

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I do not know much about my original culture but I wish i did. One culture that I would really like to know more about is the Chinese culture. I do not know how to say anything in Chinese but I would love to learn.

    -Miss Payne

    ReplyDelete